InstantPot Stuffed Pepper Stew RecipeMar 05, 2021
- 1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Orange Bell Peppers cut into about 1/2” to 1” squares
- 3/4 cups Jasmine Rice
- 1 lb Ground Beef, Ground Sausage, or Ground Turkey (your choice)
- 1 Onion (chopped fine)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (or two garlic cloves minced)
- 8 oz jar of favorite Tomato Sauce
- 15 oz crushed or diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste (optional)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil to sauté meat (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flake (up to 1 tsp if you like it spicy)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 5 cups of Stock (1 used 1 can Chicken Stock & 3 Cups Beef Stock)
- Turn InstantPot to the Sauté Function and cook meat until it’s nice and browned.
- Add Onion, Garlic and other seasonings. Sauté until onions are clear.
- Pour in Stock to de-glaze the bottom of the pot. Try to get as much off the bottom as possible to prevent the “BURN ERROR”.
- Add Jasmine Rice, Bell Peppers, Tomato Sauces and Worcestershire Sauce. Give it a good stir. PRESSURE COOK ON HIGH FOR ONLY 3 MINUTES.
- At the end of the 3 minutes QUICK RELEASE PRESSURE, using your wooden spoon. Push the RED pressure button until all pressure is released.
- Add salt to taste, garnish with fresh parsley.
- Turn off InstantPot to keep everything from continuing to cook, you are ready to eat!
For more recipes join me in my FREE FACEBOOK GROUP,The Thunderbird Farm Hand-Crafted.