- 1 doz eggs
- 1 cup water
- ice water in large bowl
- Instant Pot basket or rack
- Place eggs in basket or rack and set inside Instant Pot
- Pour in 1 cup of water
- Set on HIGH PRESSURE for 6 minutes
- Keep release value open
- When done, pull from Instant Pot and set in...
Ingredients to Coat Apples
- 6 to 10 large apples peeled & cubed into 1-2 inch pieces (Granny Smith work best due to their firmness & sweetness, but you can use whatever you have in the fridge)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (or almond extract)
- 1/4 cup light brown...
- 1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Orange Bell Peppers cut into about 1/2” to 1” squares
- 3/4 cups Jasmine Rice
- 1 lb Ground Beef, Ground Sausage, or Ground Turkey (your choice)
- 1 Onion (chopped fine)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (or two garlic cloves minced)
- 8 oz jar of favorite Tomato Sauce
- 15 oz...
Every day for the entire month of March I am challenging myself to use my InstantPot.
Have you been somewhat intimidated like I have to use it more often, or maybe even get it out from that cabinet it’s been hiding in since you got it?
I get it. I was the same way until the pandemic,...